If you are employed by or have a business operating in Australia and/or an Australian resident for tax purposes, you must lodge a tax return, and the assessment rules are complex to say the least. Maber Business Services can help demystify the process and take the stress out of tax time.
We offer complete tax solutions for individuals (rental properties, salary and wages), deceased estates and small businesses (e.g. sole traders and partnerships) primarily within the Blue Mountains region. As we too are based in your local area, we have an in-depth understanding of the local situation and can give you the personalised service you need to improve your business.
What you can expect from us:
- Our personalised service means that we will ensure that your tax assessment is as low as possible.
- A wealth of experience in preparing your tax return, with over 30 years experience as a Registered Tax Agent.
- We will talk to you and ask questions to better suit your needs – not just process the paperwork you bring with you.
- Offer tailored advice to suit YOUR individual, family and financial conditions.
- Your data is kept secure and private with only Maber Business Services having access to your tax information.
- Before submitting your tax return, you get to check the return with us (via a second monitor) and we answer your questions on the spot.
- If you need a copy of your return, or any additional information regarding your return, during the course of the year, just contact us and we will either arrange to send a copy of your return via email in PDF format – ready to print, post it to you or you can call in and collect.
- Advice for residential or investment properties drawing from extensive previous banking experience.
Click here to view the schedule of our services and our prices. Call us today on 1300 14 17 96 or 0448 586 644 (mobile) to arrange an appointment.
Tax Services for Businesses
We can also compile and complete Business Activity Statements (BAS), Taxable Payments Annual Report (TPAR) as well as other reporting for taxation purposes. Whatever your taxation needs we can support you in focusing on your business, rather than completing paperwork.
For business that employ staff, it is necessary for all businesses to have Single Touch Payroll (STP) software and lodge updated Payroll Reports regularly with the Australian Tax Office (ATO) after each pay-run. We at Maber Business Services can help you with this requirement.
Important Tax Information
Personal returns are due by 31 October each year unless you have engaged a Registered Tax Agent. If this deadline has elapsed, we at Maber Business Services can liaise with the ATO on your behalf and often seek to avoid any late lodgement penalties. Ideally, by contacting us prior to 31 October we can secure an extension for you if need be.
We service the following areas in the Blue Mountains – Blackheath, Blaxland, Bullaburra, East Blaxland, Faulconbridge, Glenbrook, Hawkesbury Heights, Hazelbrook, Katoomba, Lapstone, Lawson, Leura, Linden, Medlow Bath, Megalong Valley, Mount Riverview, Mount Victoria, North Katoomba, Springwood, Sun Valley, Valley Heights, Warrimoo, Wentworth Falls, Winmalee, Woodford
Call us today on or 1300 14 17 96 or 0448 586 644 (mobile) to arrange an appointment to find out how we can save you money on your tax return!