In Australia you must lodge a tax return, and the assessment rules are complex to say the least. Maber Business Services can take the stress out of tax time.
We offer a complete tax solution for individuals and small businesses (e.g. sole traders and partnerships). As we too are based in your local area, we have an in-depth understanding of the local situation and can give you the personalised service you need.
What you can expect from us:
- Our personalised service means that we will ensure that your tax assessment is as low as possible.
- A wealth of experience in preparing your tax return. We have over 25 years experience as a Registered Tax Agent.
- We will talk to you and ask questions – not just process the paperwork you bring with you.
- The advice is tailored to suit YOUR individual, personal and financial conditions.
- Your data is kept secure and private with only Maber Business Services having access to your tax information.
- Before we submit your tax return you get to check the return with us (via a second monitor) and we answer your questions on the spot.
- If you need a copy of your return, or any additional information regarding your return, during the course of the year, just contact us and we will either arrange to send a copy of your return via email in PDF format – ready to print, post it to you or you can call in and collect.
- As we are experts in arranging Home loans and Mortgages, as well as Bookkeeping & Accounting, you can rest assured that your tax return will include all the possible deductions that are allowed under the tax rules.
Click here to view the schedule of our services and our prices. Call us today on 1300 14 17 96 or 0448 586 644 (mobile) to arrange an appointment.
Tax Services for Businesses
We can also compile and complete Business Activity Statements (BAS), as well as other reporting for taxation purposes. Whatever your taxation needs we can support you in focusing on your business, rather than completing paperwork.
Important Tax Information
Personal returns are due by 31 October each year unless you have engaged a Registered Tax Agent. By contacting us prior to 31 October we can secure an extension for you.
We service the following areas in the Blue Mountains – Blackheath, Blaxland, Bullaburra, East Blaxland, Faulconbridge, Glenbrook, Hawkesbury Heights, Hazelbrook, Katoomba, Lapstone, Lawson, Leura, Linden, Medlow Bath, Megalong Valley, Mount Riverview, Mount Victoria, North Katoomba, Springwood, Sun Valley, Valley Heights, Warrimoo, Wentworth Falls, Winmalee, Woodford
Call us today on or 1300 14 17 96 or 0448 586 644 (mobile) to arrange an appointment to find out how we can save you money on your tax return!